Monday, February 19, 2007

back from New York

I just came back from New York. My purpose to go to NYC was to meet my boss. She came to NYC on business. It was really nice to see her in the US. Also, I met my brother and good friends in university. Surprisingly, some friends came to NYC directly from Japan coincidently. It was great to see them.

There are a lot of restaurants in New York. I and my wife love eating, and so we went to a Korean restaurant, a Chinese cafe, an Italian restaurant, and European cafe for two days. Too much eat. However, it's okay because my wife has to increase her weight for our baby. While a pregnant woman in Japan has to keep her weight strictly, she in the US has to increase it. It's strange for Japanese but we will have a baby in the US and thus we have to obey the rule. If we don't, we need to go to hospital every week because a doctor checks her weight.

Because NYC was great, I felt a little bit sad on the way to Pittsburgh. However, when I arrived at PIT airport, I felt I came back to my hometown. Though I have lived in Pittsburgh only for half a year, Pittsburgh is my hometown in the US for me. Also, I found a really good Chinese restaurant on the way to home from PIT airport. That made me really happy. Pittsburgh is not that bad. :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ken san konichiwa...i think i know u--

Unknown said...

so u think u know me? Cuz` i`m not shore but `i think I know u...

Anonymous said...

It seems a big fun!! I am glad you and your wife to enjoy in NYC because you guys couldn't make it the last time. When I came back Prince George from NYC, I feel exactly the same way.
But I love a big city C'z I was born in Osaka.